Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Response to...The Compliment Guys!


I think that the video and article about 'The Compliment Guys' are amazing. I think that what they do has a great purpose and makes almost everyones day. I think its ammazing how they spend a few hours a week just to give compliments and make others feel great about themselves. I can understand how some of the people at first thought the comments were insincere because if someone I did not know came up to me and complimented my clothes or something I would think that it was weird and kind of awkward.



I also think that students in our school should compliment each other more. I myself do not really give as many compliments as I think I should. The last compliment I gave was to one of my friends, I told them that they had a really cool necklace and the last compliment I recieved, that I can remember, was yesterday when my peer congragulated me on my Math test. Tommorow at school my goal will be to give at least few more compliments than usual and so how it makes others feel good.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

i agree with you compliment make someone feel special. I think it is a great idea to make some more compliments.